The objective of the department is to offer a full service nursing department to give the highest possible quality of nursing care in terms of total patient needs. Scope & Complexity of Services
The function of the division of nursing is patient oriented service taking care of both psychological and physical needs of the client/patient in in-patient & out patient areas.Type & ages of patients served are
Immediately, urgent, non-urgent care, newborns, adults, and geriatric patients irrespective of caste, creed, age, sex, and social standard.Conceptual form of nursing department: staffing
A multi disciplinary approach to care is employed to ensure the delivery of quality patient outcomes. Some work is essential to the provision of excellent patient care and overall operation of this department. Our staffing levels are set to ensure prompt compassionate care for every medical or surgical patient. These staff members deliver state -of-the-art care in a worm and friendly environment. Education & Training Programs
Apollo School of Nursing
- Nursing & training in O.T. Technology
- Training in nursing administration for sr. Administrators and change nurses.
- O.T. & emergency medicine training or inai nurses
- Cpr training
- Presentations on dsa & hemodynamic monitoring.
- Cne programs
- Offer 3 year diploma course in gen. Nursing & midwifery (recognized by Indian nursing council & Delhi nursing council) with an annual intake of 50 students
- Student are trained with adequate theoretical knowledge and wide clinical exposure to care state of the art equipment to mould them in apollo culture and fit in to global arena .
- The result of the enclosed technical training is visible in the sent present result achieved in the board exams by the first batch.
17-25 years, unmarried female with plus 2 or equivalent examination with science subject /vocational nursing (50% aggregate with first set attempt.) prospectus & application forms will be available from apollo school of nursing & the advertisement will be released in the month of may/june in leading newspapers. Achievements
Medical Excellence with Human Touch
- Establishment of apollo school of nursing where student are trained with adequate theosophical knowledge & wide clinical exposure to rare & state of the art- equipment to mould them in apollo culture & fit in to global area.
- The result of the enclosed technical training are visible in the cent present results achieved in the board examination by the first batch.
- Recruitment ventures are now diversified in other areas of the country like northeastern states to bring about a healthy cultured blend.
Our mission is to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual. We are committed to the achievement & maintenance of excellence in education, research and healthcare for the benefit of humanity.
Emergency Medicine is the pillars of any healthcare system. These specialties have not received the attention they deserve, resulting in sub-optimal clinical care particularly at the primary and secondary healthcare levels.
Emergency Medicine is the area where significant inadequacies still exist. After pioneering corporate healthcare in India, Apollo Hospitals is now launching a movement aimed at upgrading primary and secondary health care. Trained and qualified doctor in this area is the primary prerequisites and we are happy to launch academic programs in this specialty in partnership with Royal College of General Practitioners.